Pages

Friday 13 May 2016

Card Swap April

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Jillian Selwood, Purple Jelly Designs

The theme for April's card swap was Pets or Animals. Despite having a cat and a dog I didn't have any cat or dog or indeed any animal stamp sets so I had to resort to punch art again. Punch art is becoming a bit of an obsession!

This month I was sending my card to Toni Harris, the wonderful lady who organises the card swaps. She has a beautiful cockerpoo dog called Button. I tried to make my dog the same colour as Button.

Stampin'_Up!_Demonstrator_Jillian_Selwood_Purple_Jelly_Designs

I CASE'd (copy and share everywhere) this card from Stampin' Sacha. Check out her blog at http://stampinsacha.blogspot.co.uk/ for more inspiration.

Stampin'_Up!_Demonstrator_Jillian_Selwood_Purple_Jelly_DesignsStampin'_Up!_Demonstrator_Jillian_Selwood_Purple_Jelly_Designs

This is the card I received from Jane Carroll which I absolutely love.


Thanks for stopping by, until next time

Jillian xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10