Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

Craft and Crumpet

Craft and Crumpet is a lovely café and gift shop in Accrington, Lancashire. The gift shop sells locally handmade gifts and cards. The owner, Shirley, posted on Facebook that she was looking for new and interesting items to stock in her gift shop.

So I sent her an email and arranged to go and see her with my boxes and bags. For some reason I also took some cards with me as well.


Shirley was interested in quite a few of my bags and boxes and thought they would sell. She loved the cards and asked me to make some for her to display. She particularly asked me to make some that were specific to crafters.  These are some of the cards I made.


I popped into Craft and Crumpet for lunch with my friend Pam at the beginning of last month and was rather pleased to see all my boxes, bags and covered notebooks displayed on this trolley.


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10