Pages

Friday 25 March 2016

Easter

It’s the March Farmers and Craft Market at Cuerden Valley Park this Sunday and it’s also Easter Sunday.

I have made some more of the Easter baskets to sell on Sunday and have also made some cute little bunny boxes which are filled with small Easter Eggs. So if you haven’t got all your Easter eggs yet get yourself down to Cuerden on Sunday. The market opens at 10am until 2pm.



Last month my best sellers were my decorated boxes filled with tea lights. As it was the week before Mother’s Day I had used pastel pinks and blues for the boxes. I have to really brace myself not to make everything in purple – yes it is my favourite colour! I was absolutely mortified when someone asked me if I had a purple box. So I decided to right this wrong and here are two purple and one lilac boxes ready for this weekend!



My Dad and Kate were delighted with their Easter Card.



I would like to wish all my readers a very Happy Easter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10