Pages

Thursday 25 February 2016

February Craft Market at Cuerden Valley Park

It’s the Cuerden Valley Farmers and Craft Market this Sunday, 28th February.

Cuerden Valley Park is a beautiful park close to Bamber Bridge in Lancashire. We walk our dog, Harley, here most days. It is the perfect place to walk dogs, 650 acres of beautiful parkland. It’s run by an independent charity and doesn’t receive any funding from the Local Authority towards the upkeep, they rely on income from car parking and events such as the Farmers Market.

Click here to see some the events that they have during the year. 

If you haven’t visited Cuerden Valley Park then why not pop down on a Farmers Market day, parking is free and there is a small entrance charge to the Market. There are usually around 30 stalls selling fresh local foods and handcrafted gifts.  If you do visit please come and say hello to me, I will be in the Barn near the coffee shop!

This Sunday I have some special decorated boxes filled with tea lights, perfect for Mothers Day.





I’ll also have some Easter baskets which are filled with small Easter Eggs and a cute little chick. I had to go out and buy some new Easter eggs yesterday as I’d eaten the first lot I bought! So if you want to buy one of these I suggest you come early before I start eating my new stock of eggs!!


The market opens at 10am until 2pm. Looking forward to seeing you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10